One popular way is to walk up the aisle. Usually centred between seating or standing areas, an aisle is a walkway between you and your guests in which you enter the ceremony.
There are so many variations on this tradition, here are my top 5:
1. The traditional one!-walking with one or two people (these could be parents, step-parents, chosen parents, relative, sibling, cousin, friend…)
2. Both walking in together.
3. Both walking in from either side and meeting in the centre.
4. Dancing up the aisle to a totally unexpected tune.
5. Turning your entrance into a bit of theatre and having your entire wedding cheer squad perform some of their favourite dance moves!
Remember most people are expecting a tradtional aisle set up, but if you want something unique and memorable consider changing things up a little especially if you are opting for a laid back and relaxed vibe.